Spring is right around the corner, and the 2015 Ford Explorer is the perfect vehicle for long drives with the whole family.
1. OBX – A Dual Panel Moon Roof makes stargazing and sunset watching infinitely more comfortable! Drive to your favorite spot, recline the seats and gaze into the infinite wonders overhead. The Outer Banks in North Carolina are so close, that this trip is foolish to refuse!
2. RVA – The BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) w/Cross-traffic Alert system on the Explorer will ensure that any driving you do in Richmond is done safe and sound! Visit a cafe, see a show, at just 2 hours away this hipsters paradise will feel like your home-away-from-home.
3. Colonial Williamsburg – Stow a kayak, camping gear, fishing poles, or a cooler for snack in the trunk of your Explorer! The Power Liftgate will allow you to easily access all your supplies with the push of a button. And the rustic feel of Williamsburg will ignite your imagination!
4. Washington, D.C. – Long car trips with lots of traffic are never fun, stopping and starting on I-95 will make anyone wish they had flown. But the Adaptive Cruise Control system in the 2015 Explorer can ease the burden and make driving fun again. You won’t be able to sleep and let the car drive itself, but you will be able to spend a little more time talking with friends and family instead of pressing the brakes.
5. Virginia Beach Oceanfront – What are you waiting for? With the remote start system on your Explorer you can begin any one of these trips, or a trip down the block in a matter of moments! What is your next adventure?
To get your hands on your very own Ford Explorer, stop by Beach Ford or Beach Ford, Suffolk today for a test drive!