Ford Motor Company has won five 2018 Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards. The awards recognize the vehicles Vincentric’s analysis of 28 different lifecycle cost scenarios determines will provide fleet and vocational customers with the lowest total cost of ownership.
Ford vehicles won in sedan, pickup and van categories:
- Ford Taurus SE – an eight-time large sedan winner
- Ford F-150 XL – six-time full-size half-ton pickup truck winner
- Ford F-350 Super Duty XL – three-time full-size one-ton pickup truck winner
- Ford Transit 150 XL low-roof passenger wagon – four-time full-size half-ton passenger van winner
- Ford Transit 150 medium-roof cargo van – two-time full-size half-ton cargo van winner
Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards are based on fleet lifecycle costs in eight key areas – depreciation, fuel, insurance, financing, repairs, fees and taxes, opportunity costs and maintenance. Winning vehicles have the lowest lifecycle costs across 28 ownership and mileage scenarios – ranging from 24 months of ownership or 10,000 miles annually to 60 months or 40,000 miles a year.
Learn more, including specific trim levels of the award-winning vehicles, at www.vincentric.com.